Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have been in such a blah blogging mood as of lately... So blah that I haven't even wanted to update my blog. Maybe there's just not much to write about that my (few) readers would care to read about.

Steve & Airi had their baby girl 3 weeks ago. Baby Mia is so adorable & looks just like Steve.

Kim & Henry got married this past weekend. I've been thinking about her (& London) a lot lately & hoping they're having a marvy time on their honeymoon. I'm counting down the months before we'll get to travel across the Atlantic to visit with the Romero's.

I've recently tried a new home product called Two Sisters Gourmet. It's quite similar to Tastefully Simple (as far as products & prices), but there are a few differences. I tried 4 different dips this past weekend & I'm hooked! I'll be having a party at the end of April to help spread the word... Let me know if you're interested in coming or sampling some of the goodies.

Tomorrow, I celebrate my 7th anniversary at my job. It's the longest commitment I've ever had & it's passed in a blink. Crazy! Even moreso, my co-worker Faith (a.k.a. Hellboy) celebrated her 30th year today. We ordered a German Chocolate cake from Borracchini's Bakery (talk about delish!!) & had a mini party, complete with balloons & champagne poppers.


Today, I am thankful for:

1. Greek starting up again in 2 weeks
2. Flickr
3. Corporate credit cards
4. LOW insurance rates
5. Baked chicken

No comments: