Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's Going On (Marvin Gaye)

Man, it's been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I've posted anything. I've been such a slacker! Or, maybe not a whole heckuva lot has been going on since I last wrote in my blog.

I did a vendor fair a couple weeks ago. I got a couple leads on that for stamp camps & made two sales. Yee!! Doesn't sound like much, but these vendor fairs typically aren't very successful anyways.

We did our annual Girls Night Out at the Melting Pot. Tasty as always & this time, there were 8 girls instead of last year's 6. Yee!! I only wish Amy & Kim could have been there. Next year, girls. Next year.

I'm getting over some sort of sinus deal. Not sure if it's an infection or what, but I'm glad it's nearly over. Unfortunately, because of it, I spent much of last weekend doing a whole lot of nothing, but fortunately, because of it, I got to spend much of the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing (read catching up on shows).

So, after chatting with Airi last Friday at our Goodbye Trina dinner, I realize that I watch FAR too much television. I'm just not entirely sure which shows to stop watching just yet. It's still early in the season and, well I'm a couch potato apparently.

This morning, the bank across the street from my work was robbed & a suspicious backpack was left behind. We had to evacuate my side of the building for about 25 minutes while the investigators were investigating.

Jeff's sister & her boyfriend purchased their first home down in P-town. We were invited for a bbq this past Sunday. It's a quaint (read TINY) little place, but it's so stinking cute! It's perfect for a pre-kid, first home. I gotta say though... DON'T TAKE DOWN THE RHODIES!!


Today, I am thankful for:
1. www.allrecipes.com
2. neti-pot
3. fast acting tylenol
4. in-home laundry facilities
5. HOT water

No comments: