Friday, March 30, 2007

What's Going On? (Four Non Blondes)

It's been a long while since I've posted anything. So, what's going on?



Jeff & I went to see Rod Stewart at Key Arena a few weeks back. Good show, but the (old) man can't dance & should stop trying; he just looks silly.


Jeff went to AZ with Randy to catch a few M's Spring Training games & hang out with Ryan.


I am leaving in a week to Las Vegas with Joanna & Kat.



Joanna wants to get rid of her cat because it's now "high maintenance" (it poo's on her carpet & she doesn't like it (!!)




I am putting in a day of overtime tomorrow to work on merger stuff. Ch-Ching!



Had some mighty tasty ribbies at Famous Dave's for David's birthday on Wednesday.





I'm still trying to collect monies for my March of Dimes walk on 05May07. Please, feel free to donate at the above link. You can use credit, cash, check, paypal.


My jury duty is over. I had a really good time doing it. It was fascinating; I wasn't bored at all. I imagine if I wasn't selected for a jury, I might have a different opinion of it. In a nutshell, my case was a civil lawsuit between two neighbors where one had cut down 147 trees on the other's property, claiming they had permission. We found in favor of the plaintiff, claiming the defendants didn't have enough 'proof'. The plaintiffs will win upwards of $260,000!



Today, I am thankful for:



1. Leftovers

2. Bleu Cheese

3. Google Images

4. Vacations

5. Puzzles.

No comments: