Monday, March 05, 2007

If You Wanna be Happy (Jimmy Soul)


I really didn't have anything specific to post about tonight so this post may be very short & sweet or it could end up being random & long. We'll see how it goes...

I had this whole bit typed up & then deleted it all because I think it was a little 'too' deep for the mood I'm in right now. As random as it is, this was all I saved & I'm leaving it at that:

I believe having a positive outlook on life has been something I've been blessed with & for that, I am thankful.

I have to post about my great find over the weekend. I got a coupon in the mail a few weeks back for a free (yes, free!!) panty from Victoria’s Secret. Also, in the flyer was a mention of $25 off 2 bras. All girls (& probably some guys too) know how expensive VS is so when you have free anything from there & $25 off other stuff, you gotta jump at it. The bras I normally get I couldn't find (& I was in a hurry so I didn't want to take too long searching) but I found one that was similar for $24 each, but on sale for 2/$39. And, with my $25 off coupon, that came to $16 & change for 2 bras & a panty. Score one for me!!

There's this billboard at the Auburn train station that's had my eye for the last couple weeks or so. It clearly reads, "5 tacos + soda for $4.99". I love tacos & I love cheap. Why hello, Taqueria El Reconsito. Jeff & I finally checked out this hole in the wall, chain restaurant on Saturday & had our fill of tacos. A serious dive, but from what I understand, the authenticity of the cuisine was very close to that of Mexico. Yumm!

In other news, I think my lump is healing nicely. It's not really tender to the touch anymore. The bruising has faded. The hole isn't crusted over & nasty. I'm not wearing bandaids anymore. As Bo Bice would say, "it's a good thing."

Speaking of American Idol... Did anyone see the result show last week? I am not a fan of Kellie Pickler, but did she get a little augmentation in the bustal area since her last AI appearance? Yikes! She looked like she was about to have a wardrobe malfunction & bust out of her top!

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Forgiveness
2. My health
3. Somebody moved my cheese
4. Diversity
5. Not having ‘quiet hours’

No comments: