Sunday, June 24, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ballgame (Various)

Today, I went to Safeco Field with Jeff, Bob & Penny and Erin & Aaron to see one of the greats, Ken Griffey Jr, return to the Pacific Northwest. It's just amazing to me how Griffey, our opponent, still gets the cheers, the screams & of course, the standing ovation when he's at bat, hitting home runs & catching fly balls from the Mariners. Even with his 2 solo home runs today, the M's still managed to win. Go M's!

This upcoming weekend, I'm going camping with almost all of my Groovy Franken Friends. Kim's soon-to-be-fiancee is flying in to Seattle on Friday & we're going to rough it at Bumping River. I LOVE camping at Bumping & so I offered to go up on Friday (along with Trina & David) to try & secure the best camp site ever up there (everyone else is coming up Saturday). Unfortunately, according to www.weather.com, it's supposed to be a wee bit chilly (mid 50s is all) & wet. I have a sneaking suspicion that we may not go camping afterall.

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Processed cheese food
2. Kaveen Austin
3. Internet
4. Birthdays
5. Winning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bite your tongue! Camping we go!