Saturday, June 02, 2007

Eat It (Weird Al)

Tonight, Jeff & I met up with our Groovy Franken Friends for part 2 of trying something new: International Cuisine. Tonight, we had Greek food at Costas Opa's in Fremont.

The service was terrible, but the food was delicious!

We started out with some tasty appetizers that consisted of lots of pitas & some dips for them. I think most of us were pretty full after the appetizers, but that was only the first "course".

Next came the soup. I had the Fasolada (bean & veggies), while most of the others had avgolemono (a lemony soup). Yummy.

Above, is a picture of my dinner plate after I had already had several bites from my Happy Greek platter. There's a beef slouvaki, dolmades, mousaka & spanakopita, along with rice & veggies.

At Costas Opa, they have belly dancers for entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights. Here's a picture of the dancer tonight. She performed for about 35 minutes & was pretty good for what she did.
Next cuisine? Someone threw out Chinese Harbor as a suggestion, though I don't know if we'll really go there next.
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Not too warm weather
2. My Groovy Franken Friends
3. Dolmades (am I the only one who likes these??)
4. On the Lot
5. Band Aids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are the only one who likes those, Jenn. Well, you and the Greeks.