Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Gift (Jim Brickman)



Last week, I get an email from Jeff that said my gift has just arrived. When I got home from work, I didn't see anything unusual laying around. So, I asked him (in between his calls) if my "gift" was from one of the kitties. He says no. Thank goodness. The last thing I wanted to do was clean up some puke piles.

So, after he was done working, he leads me down into the dining room where my new KitchenAid stand mixer was. Yeee!!! I've been wanting one of these for a long time, if for no other reason, they just look cool. And now, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it (I don't bake, I cook).

Do you have any suggestions? Please, let me know.

1 comment:

joel said...

right on!

so, you have two choices at this point:

1. make whipped cream.

2. make cookie dough

either choice is rewarding, and in fact, the first one goes well on the second one.

:)