Saturday, December 02, 2006

Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)

Earlier today I started another blog to go along with my Stampin' Up!® business. I figured once I have my last name changed, I'm going to have to (eventually) order new supplies, including business cards. On my new business cards I'll reference my new blog, jenstamps.blogspot.com. On my new blog, I'll list SU company specials & any I'm offering for that month. I'll show pictures of my camp cards & projects. I'm hoping to somehow have a calendar on there too, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. More code to learn & learn to manipulate. Hmmm.... I'm guessing the calendar won't happen anytime soon.


Tonight, my company had our annual dinner at the Hall at Fauntleroy. Though there was a fairly small turn out, it still turned out pretty nice, I think. Dinner was mighty tasty - mixed fruit, caesar salad, chilled grilled veggies, meat & veggie lasagna, chicken skewers & dinner rolls. Dessert consisted of some chocolate cake/brownie of which I had none. I was busy gambling courtesy of West Coast Entertainment. How it was set up, each employee was to get $30,000 to play with & they did a raffle drawing at the end of the evening where based on how much money you had left over determined how many raffle tickets you got. I went through my $30k, Linda's $30k & Doug's $30k (Linda & Doug don't gamble, even if it's pretend money). However, as part of the regular raffle done throughout the evening, I was the lucky recipient of a gift certificate to get my nails done at some place in Tukwila. Woo!!

Tomorrow is my Tastefully Simple home party. I made 5 of the dips tonight in prepping for the party tomorrow afternoon. The directions I had for making these dips was to use regular mayo, sour cream & cream cheese. I used non-fat/low-fat mayo & sour cream. When I taste tested off the spoon, I thought they tasted rather scrumptious. I'm really happy about this because many of the ladies coming to my party are watching their weight in one way or another. How could I expect to sell this stuff if you're only supposed to use the full fat creamy white stuffs?

Could this possibly be my shortest post yet? I think so!!

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Mary Kay
2. Mickey
3. Craps
4. Free fun
5. Veggies

No comments: