Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm So Excited (Pointer Sisters)


I'm excited for a few reasons:

1. I think I've blogged more in the past week than I have since starting this darn thing & that excites me. I didn't intend for this blog to be a once a week occurrence, but rather have more daily updates.

2. Aimee & I went to our WW meeting this afternoon & we're both down for this week's weigh in. She is down something like 1.2 lbs for a total of 30.2 lbs lost. You go girl!! I am down 2.6 lbs for a total of 28.2 lbs lost. And, this is even more of a milestone for two reasons - I'm officially below the 150 mark & my point allowance drops from 22 points to 20 points. I can see the light at the end of the weightloss tunnel. Achieving this goal before year-end is such a probability.

3. I mentioned in my last post that the Stampin' Up event I was going to be a part of was postponed & it conflicted with a volunteer opportunity I had already committed to. The good news is Heather was able to switch the date to next Wednesday, December 6th. So, it looks like I'll get to be a part of this event afterall. Originally, after the last event, I really had mixed feelings on if I wanted to participate in this one too. I had contemplated coming up with some lame excuse (read lie, such as I couldn't get the time off work) as to why I couldn't do it, but here's what changed my mind:

4. I contacted the folks who entered into my door prize drawing at the last event & one of the gals confirmed she wanted to do a Stamp-A-Stack for the 9th of December. Although her door prize was for a free camp, the difference between her camp & Stamp-A-Stack is $10 & they will pay the difference on the cards. Anyways, for the past two days, I've been working on creating my cards for this Stamp-A-Stack & it's getting me in the holiday mood, it's getting me back in the Stampin' Up spirit & it's getting me off my butt & away from the television. My camera just does not do these cards any justice whatsoever, but here's 2 cards I've been working on for the Stamp-A-Stack, CASE'd (but changed slightly) courtesy of the lovely ladies at SCS:





5. I finished watching the first season of Grey's Anatomy sometime last week. Can I just say that I really hate cliffhangers? Fortunately, Aimee owns the 2nd season so I didn't have to wait too long to find out all about Addison and that SHE was the one who cheated on Dr. McDreamy, er, I mean Dr. Shepherd & caused the demise of their marriage. Of course that was just the first episode of season 2 & there's 26 more. Le sigh! I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes.

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Warm(er) temperatures
2. Italian Sub Stoup (courtesy Rachael Ray)
3. Television on DVD
4. Acceptance of CASEing
5. Achieving weight loss

3 comments:

Steve said...

McDreamy had actually paid someone to pretend to be his girlfriend in highschool

Jen said...

I think Jeff's cousin, Dean, looks like McDreamy with about 50 extra lbs packed onto him.

Steve said...

You should checkout the movie "Can't Buy Me Love". I know Jeff has seen it...