Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dancing Queen (Abba)

I think most people who really know me know that dancing is a passion of mine. I've always said if I could do anything & be successful at it, dancing is what I would choose. Needless to say, I love almost all things dance. I love watching dancing movies (Dirty Dancing is at the top of my list of all time favorite movies, with Center Stage & Footloose also in my top 10 fave movies). I used to love dancing at the clubs in my single days (you could always find me at Polly's on a Friday or Saturday night). Even to this day if a good catchy song comes on the radio or tv, I can be found bopping around to the beat. In fact, just a short while ago, I was dancing to Jump (Pointer Sisters) in the living room.

So what about this dancing bit? Well, one of my favorite shows has just started up again tonight: So You Think You Can Dance. Yay!!

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Ballet
2. Jazz
3. Hip Hop
4. Swing
5. Breakdancing

No comments: