Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a Feeling (Irene Cara)

Last night, Steve & Airi hosted a potluck & poker night for the Groovy Franken Friends. This was the first time in quite some time (at least it seems...) that we've all gotten together and played Texas Hold'em poker. If I were a gamblin' woman, I would have bet money on Steve to win the most monies for the evening. As it turns out, that would have been a losing wager because I was the one who won the most. I turned my $10 into $61-something. Not too shabby considering Steve is the pro poker player of this circle of friends.

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Chili & baked potatoes
2. Nickel-Dime-Quarter poker
3. Steve's culinary skills
4. Generosity among strangers
5. E True Hollywood Story

1 comment:

Steve said...

You played pretty good and having a full house when someone else has a worse full house doesn't hurt either :P