Sunday, October 14, 2007

When I Said I Do (Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black)

When I said I do, I meant that I will
'til the end of all time
Be faithful and true, devoted to you
That's what I had in mind when I said I do
'
Hard to believe an entire year has passed since I said my vows to Jeff on a fabulous Hawaiian beach in front of our friends & family.

This weekend has been pretty low key for us. Friday, I was in Portland for a Stampin Up conference & didn't get home til late Friday night. Saturday, I tried to organize my stamp room some, but got distracted by all the television shows that were waiting for me on the DVR. I caught up on most of 'em, but there's still one or two waiting for me. Today, Jeff & I went to The Melting Pot for dinner. Very tasty, but man, I am SO full!! I love melted cheese!

I *finally* got all my photos uploaded on Flickr. I even got some of Jeff's galleries on there too (most of our vacation pics are from his camera). It was a little time consuming, but I'm glad it's done. In the future, it won't even be a big deal because I can upload them as I take them (for the most part).

Yesterday, Jeff's folks came up to drop off some ground cover & we all went to lunch at the Performance Grill. While there, we were reminiscing about Maui & talking about how we all are wanting to go back. I see a Hawaiian vacation in my future. We'll be going to the U.K. in the spring for Kim's wedding, but perhaps, Christmastime 2008 I'll be soaking up some tropical sun.

Today, I am thankful for:
  1. My husband
  2. Celebrating anniversaries
  3. Love
  4. Song lyrics online
  5. Happiness

That irks me today:

Today, I am frustrated that I have a stamp camp in less than two weeks & I still need to come up with a 4th card. My 3rd card took some time & I'm not 100% happy with it. I may tweak it some, but only if I have time to do so. For now, it'll have to do. I was hoping to get my 4th card designed today, but I'm thinking I won't get to it til tomorrow. I've got a husband that needs my attention tonight.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Congrats one your one year anniversary!