Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Entertainer (Billy Joel)

I am the entertainer, and I know just where I stand,
Another serenader and another long-haired band
Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts
But I know the game, you'll forget my name
And I won't be here in another year
If I don't stay on the charts
'
It's no wonder that Billy Joel is one of my Must See's as far as musicians go. He is an amazing entertainer. Even after all these years, he still sounds incredible & he really engages the audience (unlike other concerts I've been to where they get up on stage, do their thing, then leave). If I ever get an opportunity to see Billy Joel in concert again, I'm SO there. He was worth every penny, in my opinion.
'
Today, I am thankful for:
'
1. Qdoba
2. Leftovers
3. SNL
4. My in-laws
5. Naps after a long day
'
Today, I am irked by:
'
Usually I am awake long before Jeff ever gets up. Today, however, I was waken by his alarm clock going off at 9a. Now, this normally wouldn't have bothered me, but it was really, really loud & I don't know that I was really ready to wake up just yet. But, I did & Jeff is still in bed (an hour later).

No comments: